Generate application credentials to make use of the APIs to perform operations like creating an instance and more. You will have to authorize yourself to use these credentials before making use of the APIs.
Information Included in the Article
Create Application Credentials
You can easily create application credentials to use the APIs while performing various operations.
Follow these steps to create application credentials,
- Sign in to your IDrive Compute account.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Application Credential.
- Click Create Application Credential.
- Enter a name for the application credential.
- Provide an expiration date and time for the application credential or select Never Expire to avoid expiry (not recommended).
- Add your comments under Description, if any, and click Create Application Credential.
Save Application Credentials
Once the application credential is created, it will only appear once on the console. Copy or download to save the details for further use.