OS Ubuntu 20.04
Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) that enables you to build and manage websites and online applications. It is a simple and powerful web server application that requires a server with PHP and either MySQL or PostgreSQL to run. It is free and open source software distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
|Postfix||3.4.13||IBM PL 1.0|
- In a web browser, you can view:
Joomla site: http://<Instance IPv4>
phpMyAdmin: http://<Instance IPv4>/phpmyadmin
- The default web root is located at /var/www/html
- Get the MySQL root password and MySQL Joomla user password with command: sudo cat .db_password
- Get the Web Admin admin password with the following command:
sudo cat .litespeed_password
- The phpMyAdmin is located at /var/www/phpmyadmin
Note: OpenLiteSpeed Joomla Installation takes 5-10 minutes once the Instance is provisioned, and it will be rebooted upon completion.