OS Ubuntu 20.04
Django is a free and open-source Python-based web framework. It follows the model-template-views architectural pattern and allows rapid development.
Getting Started after Deploying
In addition to the package installation, the Django stack image will also:
- Create a Django HelloWorld application. After an instance is created, you can use its public IPv4 address to see the HelloWorld application live. The application will be located in the /home/django/helloworld/ directory.
- Enable the UFW firewall to allow only SSH (port 22), HTTP (port 80), and HTTPS (port 443) access.
Run the Django application
- Clone the Django code wherever you want
- Create database users according to your requirement
- Edit Gunicorn's configuration and point it to /etc/systemd/system/gunicorn.service
- Update Nginx by editing /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default