OS Ubuntu 20.04
CyberPanel is a one-click server control panel that allows you to create virtual servers via LiteSpeed Web Server. This hosting control panel can be used for website creation, SSL certificate installation, DNS and email management, and more. CyperPanel image features a single-click installer for automatic installation of common frameworks like OpenLiteSpeed, WordPress, LSCache, Joomla, Prestashop, git, and Magento. It also automatically sets up DNS and Email services thereby reducing the duration required for configuration.
Getting Started after Deploying
- Open the web browser to view the following
- CyberPanel - https://instance_IPv4:8090
- phpMyAdmin - https://instance_IPv4:8090/dataBases/phpMyAdmin
- Rainloop - https://instance_IPv4:8090/rainloop
- Get the CyberPanel admin password with the following command
- sudo cat .idrive_password
- Get the MySQL CyberPaner user password with the following command
- sudo cat .litespeed_password
- CyberPanel installation takes 12-15 minutes once the Instance is provisioned.
- CyberPanel has to be authenticated before accessing phpMyAdmin.
- CyberPanel configuration is required for accessing Rainloop Webmail.
Learn how to access Rainloop Webmail in Cyberpanel.