This article will guide you on how to earn revenue by leveraging the cloud computing solution offered by IDrive® Compute. The IDrive® Compute Referral Program allows you to earn by recommending our solution.
Information included in this article:
Joining IDrive® Compute Referral Program as a partner
The IDrive® Compute Referral Program allows you to earn a one-time commission by referring our cloud computing solution to a friend or acquaintance. You will earn a one-time commission of $10 every time a referral signs up for an IDrive® Compute account using your unique referral URL and creates an instance.
To become a partner, sign up to IDrive® Compute for free and promote our cloud computing solution.
Referring IDrive® Compute to earn profits
To get paid through the IDrive® Compute Referral Program, you will have to share your unique referral link with your friends, family, and contacts. All referrals must sign up using this link.
Follow these steps to refer a friend or acquaintance:
- Sign in to your IDrive® Compute account.
- Go to the Referral tab.
- Copy the unique referral link from the Linking Code section.
- Share this link with your contacts.
They can sign up to IDrive® Compute using your referral link.
Conditions for the referral partner to receive commissions
The user account must fulfill the following conditions for partners to receive commissions:
- The account must remain active for at least 30 days.
- They must incur a charge on their account]for instance creation.
Calculating the qualifying revenues
A maximum of $10 is paid to the referral partner for each sign up provided the customer account fulfills the mandatory requirements. The following approach is used to calculate commissions:
- For all postpaid monthly resources, the qualifying revenue will be the same as the amount spent.
- For prepaid monthly or yearly resources, the qualifying revenue will be discounted by the amount the resource is discounted.
Payouts of referral commissions
You will earn qualifying revenues up to $10 every time a referral signs up with IDrive® Compute and creates a prepaid or postpaid instance. The one-time commission will be paid after 30 days of instance creation. The earmarked revenues will be added to your Compute credits. The credits can be accessed them from the Commissions section and you can use them for monthly or yearly payments of Compute resources.